- - When you order potatoes, you get french fries, for EVERY meal
- They have siesta time, everyday from 1:30-4:30 mostly everything is closed, and then reopens until 8 or 8:30.
- Nearly 90% of the population smokes (YUCK!!)
- Wine is cheaper than water.
- They have baday´s (cleans your butt) in their bathrooms
- If you go to a club before 11, it is not even open.
- Clubs are packed until 5am.
- In starbucks, you must type in the code on your receipt in order to use the restroom.
- Dinner is only served after a specific time
- All grocery stores are underground
- Dogs are never on leashes, and never bother people.
- They have a name for the sun... Lorenzo
- Parents allow their children to pee in bushes and often prop them up so they can go.
- Kitchens do not have ovens, only stovetops.
- I live in the basque country, so every sign is in basque and spainsh
- All cars here are stick shift
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Random Spain Fun Facts
Here are some fun facts about Spain that I find really intersting. I will update it every time I find something else fun!!